Tuesday 22 June 2010

Shoes, glorious shoes!

Good morning to you all and welcome to this weeks challenge at Tuesday Taggers. It's my (Sally's) turn to choose the theme and I've gone for Shoes, although any form of footwear is fine. You could choose wellies, walking boots, heels, ballet pumps, flip flops, sandals or anything else that goes on your feet - the choice is yours. I've gone for flip flops as I love wearing them in the summer and they remind me of holidays!

Here's my tag and I hope our fabulous DT inspire you with their wonderful creations!












Tuesday Taggers Shoes







Janet













Now, without further ado we are proud to announce the winner of last week's bookmark Challenge


Number 25




Congratulations , and if you would like to join us for a week as a Guest Designer drop us a line on the TT email.


Don't forget to pop back with your creation featuring footwear!....Can't wait to see your entries


Sally x




10 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a great set of shoes.. this one I just have to join in .. been a while now!
    But ladies.. I think I need some of these, why can I never fine posh ones like these in the high street!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun challenge and fab work from the DT

    Hugs Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greeat challenge. At first I was like wth am I going to do but then remembered I had the dance set of stamps. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous challenge great creations from all the DT hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super examples, had fun making this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge realy enjoyrd this one

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge...next to stamping, shoes are one of my most favourate things so love combining them together...thanks for the inspiration..xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenge since I love hand cutting or rubber stamping shoe. All the shoes are so cute and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love shoes so this wasn't too much of a stretch for me. Look forward to playing with you gals each week.

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x